01 August 2011

First time for everything!

You can never be a success unless you go for it right? People who don't try, don't succeed. People who don't play, don't win. I have often used these analogies in my life. Often times in poor context (just ask my wife about my love for gambling! lol), but overall, about everything. Once again, here I go trying something new......blogging! I have often thought about sitting down and writing, discussing, sharing, describing opening up my world to the public. Why not right? It seems that everyone wants to be a Chef so why on earth wouldn't people want to read a blog by a Chef? I realize I'm not the first to do something like this and I by no means am saying that this will be the Santa Maria of blogs sailing to some new found territory. But, I like to write and it's about damn time I start doing it for all to enjoy! I will use this as a vessel to share recipes, ideas, debauchery, cocktails, photos and whatever else I can think of that is on my mind.......or my plate. It might not always be about food, hell, it might not even make sense, but it will entertain, enrich and expand your knowledge, somehow, someway and shit, who knows, maybe this ship will hit some new lands? Won't know until we try!! Stay tuned and be good!!

Chef Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment